Introduction: Ari & Shawn

Ari: I am Ari from 3D, previously from 2K. I was from Greenwood Primary School. My CCA is NPCC, which stands for National Police Cadet Corps. It is a cca whereby we are somewhat policemen, learning skills like drills, campcraft, civil defence and physical training. I honestly do not really enjoy going for CCAs. My hobby is to play mobile games such as Clash of Clans and Vainglory, which is what i mostly did during the holidays. I hope to make more friends this year and score better results.

Shawn: My name is Shawn Lim Zhi Jie and I came from class 2J. My prinary school was Unity Primary School and I still have many good friends there. My hobbies are playing computer games as it can help destress. i also like to spend time with my friends playing games. My CCA is NPCC and it may be tiring sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn, maybe you and I can play some computer games together during the weekends.

Anonymous said...

Ari, we share the same interests! Perhaps we can play together in the future when we are free.