Introduction: Cheryl and Ying Han

CHERYL:
I am Cheryl. I was in class 2F last year. My current CCA Is ELDDS debates. I like watching movies and listening to music during my free time. I hope I can get to know my new classmates this year better.

YING HAN:
My name is Ying Han. I'm a badminton player and runner. During my free time, I like reading books, baking and watching Netflix. My idols are Katniss Everdeen and Miranda Sings. My attention span is about 30 seconds, so anything longer than that would ultimately throw me slightly off for a period of time. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ying Han! I also love the Hunger Games trilogy and also other science-fiction series like The Maze Runner, Divergent and the Lorien Legacies etc. (Harry Potter and The Mortal Instruments too!) Miranda Sings is also pretty cool but I watch more of ThatcherJoe and Caspar Lee. And yes I've noticed that you get very hyper at times :D

Unknown said...

Hey cheryl!I like movies as well and i torrent movies during my free time from movies such as interstellar to action movies such as now you see me and i listen to music on spotify too. Hope to know you better too chairperson!