Introduction: Karen and Kye Loon

Karen: I am Karen Chong previously from class 2G and my CCA is NPCC. Even though it may be very tough sometimes, I do not regret my choice of picking that CCA as I was able to make new friends. My favourite things to do when I am free are reading comics, watching Youtube and drama as it allows me to pass time quickly. Languages are my weakest subjects and I hope to improve on them. I also hope that this year will be a great year.

Kye Loon: I am Foo Kye Loon, previously from class 2G. My CCA is Girl Guides and I have a younger sister who is two years younger than me. I enjoy watching anime, drawing, reading, and gaming in my spare time. My weakest subject is Chinese, followed closely by Maths and I hope to improve on them this year. I am shy and awkward around unfamiliar people but open up to them quickly once I get to know them better, especially so if we share common interests.

No comments: