Introduction: Yan Yang and Alvina

Yan Yang: My name is Lu Yan Yang. I was in the class 2B last year. I am register number 12. I came from Pei Tong Primary School. I like to watch anime, read, draw and listen to music when I have free time.

Alvina: My name is Lim Ze Hui, Alvina and I was previously from 2B, a very fun class. My CCA is String Ensemble and I play the Viola. I used to study in Concord Primary School which is just 5 minutes away from my house in Choa Chu Kang. My hobbies are listening to music, watching dramas, playing the piano and hanging out with my friends. Many of my friends had told me that they were hesitant to approach me at our first meeting as I look fierce and serious, but trust me, I'm actually friendly :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alvina: Haha yeah you do look like the serious type! But since now I know you are friendlier than what I have thought, I hope to be able to talk to you more in class! I always feel awkward approaching someone new, but it would be great to make friends with you and everyone else. ^__^